RadioBanter

-   -   Need replacement CRT for Tek 492 Spectrum Analyser (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/22848-need-replacement-crt-tek-492-spectrum-analyser.html)

Tom April 17th 04 12:49 PM

Need replacement CRT for Tek 492 Spectrum Analyser

The title says it all :). Need a replacement tube for a 492 as the existing
one is breaking down. So fails after 30 minutes of use.

John Miles April 19th 04 08:02 AM

In article , "Tom"
m3cbzATmapctDOTcom says...
The title says it all :). Need a replacement tube for a 492 as the existing
one is breaking down. So fails after 30 minutes of use.

Tom Neumann at http://www.tektrotom.de/web/intro.html usually has these
available. You can email him at info (at) tektrotom.de .

Tom's a good guy to work with, in my experience -- he has lots of Tek
490-series parts at reasonable prices.

Other possible sources: http://www.sphere.bc.ca/ , and Deane Kidd
).

-- jm

http://www.qsl.net/ke5fx
Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

Highland Ham April 19th 04 10:42 AM

The title says it all :). Need a replacement tube for a 492 as the
existing
one is breaking down. So fails after 30 minutes of use.

Are you sure it is the CRT and not the power supply to it ; is the HV OK ?

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH

Rv! April 19th 04 05:59 PM

FYI.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3810870866