Old May 4th 04, 04:56 AM
The Eternal Squire

Larry Gagnon wrote:
On Thu, 06 May 2004 05:24:08 GMT, "James McMann"
wrote:

I am having great trouble locating the operations and service manual for the
Wavetek 3000-200 Signal Generator with Option 200 Deviation Meter. If you
have one I would like to buy it or a copy, digital or photocopy.

Reply to jmcmann{+A+T+}pacbell.net. You can figure out that you need to
remove the stuff between and including the { } and insert the @ sign. Sorry
for the trouble but you know how the spam is these days...

Thanks,

Jim McMann KF6WOR
San Jose, CA.

Jim: you can rent a manual from WJ Ford enterprises, copy it and
return it. They have the Wavetek 3000 manual.

http://www.testequipmentcanada.com/manuals.html

Larry Gagnon VE7EA
***************
remove "fake" from email address

No, he cannot. Copying the manual without buying it is copyright
infringement, essentially the theft of information from its owner.
Renting a manual with the intent to steal the information is mail
fraud, a federal offense.

I know this is not a popular stance, but if we're gonna convince
the public to treat us as good citizens deserving of our bandwidth,
we need to at least act the part.

The Eternal Squire

P.S. Good gosh, isn't poverty expensive?

Old May 6th 04, 08:06 PM
Mike Berger

Have you tried Wavetek? They still have manuals for old equipment, even
for things that were made by companies they merged with.