Old May 7th 04, 11:37 PM
Ken Scharf

Default crystal ladder filters

Just got the lot of 400+ crystals I won on ebay.
Turns out they are NOT HC49/u rocks, but HC6/U!
Isn't it ture that the larger crystals are better
for use in filters than the smaller one's (higher
Q, less loss, etc?)

Looks like some fun ahead experimenting with
this and maybe a homebrew spectrum analyzer in the
works to scan around 8.3866mhz (in my test oscillator
I'm getting 8.389855mhz, better let the oscillator and
the frequency counter warm up for a while).

Time to smash some surplus 9pin tube sockets up for
crystal socket pins ....

crystal ladder filters Ken Scharf Homebrew 14 May 8th 04 08:30 PM
ladder filters Ken Scharf Homebrew 0 April 29th 04 12:47 AM
ladder filters Ken Scharf Homebrew 8 April 24th 04 03:56 AM
ladder filters Ken Scharf Homebrew 0 April 22nd 04 02:55 PM
FS: New Crystal Filters $25.00 W4-ham Boatanchors 0 August 9th 03 11:40 PM