Old December 13th 15, 11:08 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.net.news.config

Default The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the fifth day of Usenet, now, who was rude to me?

BRI-ANNE-REE-AYYY,
Jeffrey Liebensraum,
Hully (Not Ham),
Stephen Thomas Cole,
And a loser from the Islas Can-ar-y.

Old December 13th 15, 11:14 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.net.news.config

http://doyouneedtherapy.com

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Old December 13th 15, 12:02 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.net.news.config

En el artículo , Stephen Thomas Cole
escribió:

http://doyouneedtherapy.com

Someone's seriously starved of attention today. Pity they feel the need
to **** all over usenet to get a response.

I think it's about time to nominate Evans for K00k of the Month.

FUs set.

--
(\_/) Tyson Fury: #homophobe #bigot #throwback #missinglink
(='.'=) #neanderthal #misogynist #redneck #dickhead
Old December 13th 15, 01:33 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.net.news.config

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
news

Someone's seriously starved of attention today. Pity they feel the need
to **** all over usenet to get a response.
I think it's about time to nominate Evans for K00k of the Month.
FUs set.

If you find it to be objectionable that I assert the right of reply in
defence
using the same set of NGs that you recently chose in which to blacken my
name, then
there is a moral in there for you.

I wonder if you can see what it is?

Once again, when the tables are turned on you for something which you
started
out of malice, then you respond in a very precious manner.

Old December 13th 15, 04:43 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.net.news.config

Rambo wrote:
"gareth" Wrote in message:
On the fifth day of Usenet, now, who was rude to me?

BRI-ANNE-REE-AYYY,
Jeffrey Liebensraum,
Hully (Not Ham),
Stephen Thomas Cole,
And a loser from the Islas Can-ar-y.

Well done Gareth..you've bagged the set!

He might bag an involuntary 28 day stay at Chippenham Secure Unit if he
keeps acting up like this.

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Old December 13th 15, 05:17 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.net.news.config

"gareth" wrote in message
On the fifth day of Usenet, now, who was rude to me?

BRI-ANNE-REE-AYYY,
Jeffrey Liebensraum,
Hully (Not Ham),
Stephen Thomas Cole,
And a loser from the Islas Can-ar-y.

Twelve Nuhams nuhamming
Eleven M3s CBing
Ten Class Bs moaning
Nine W8s w*nking
Eight ?
Seven ?
Six ?
Five ?
Four ?
Three ?
Two ?
And a Class A exercising his natural superiority over them all.

Old December 13th 15, 07:48 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.net.news.config

On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 17:08:22 +0000 (GMT+00:00)
turdey wrote:

Stephen Thomas Cole Wrote in message:
Rambo wrote:
"gareth" Wrote in message:
On the fifth day of Usenet, now, who was rude to me?

BRI-ANNE-REE-AYYY,
Jeffrey Liebensraum,
Hully (Not Ham),
Stephen Thomas Cole,
And a loser from the Islas Can-ar-y.

Well done Gareth..you've bagged the set!

He might bag an involuntary 28 day stay at Chippenham Secure Unit
if he keeps acting up like this.

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur

If he gets 28 days, you

must deserve life in there.
When are you pricks off to your little safe sandpit?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Oh they'll keep a foot wedged in the door for when they realise that
they have nothing but abuse to offer to their shiny new group. They'll
be back like flies to dung.
Old December 13th 15, 09:17 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.net.news.config

"gareth" wrote in message
"gareth" wrote in message
On the fifth day of Usenet, now, who was rude to me?

BRI-ANNE-REE-AYYY,
Jeffrey Liebensraum,
Hully (Not Ham),
Stephen Thomas Cole,
And a loser from the Islas Can-ar-y.

Twelve Nuhams nuhamming
Eleven M3s CBing
Ten Class Bs moaning
Nine W8s w*nking
Eight ?
Seven ?
Six ?
Five ?
Four ?
Three ?
Two ?
And a Class A exercising his natural superiority over them all.

Really? and who might that be?
--
;-)
..

Old April 8th 17, 02:25 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.net.news.config

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/