Old May 27th 04, 03:33 PM
Yvon

Default Millionaire pays you for giving away his ebook for free!

Hi foo bar,

I simply can't believe this works !!! But it really does!
I'm totally amazed!

It works so fine and you just became part of it, just like that,
without even knowing! Can you believe it?

You're at the same point I was last week. Just one more step and

YOU'LL RECEIVE A PAYCHECK as I have!

Listen to what happened:

Stephan Ducharme, the famous "FreeAdGuru" took up a challenge.

Stephan is doing this to prove that you don't need a website
to make money on the Internet !

foo bar I'm telling you, when this man gets mad, it rocks !

Stephan says:

"I have been surfing the web searching how to make money online
for over 3 years, day and night till 5A.M., with no results.

I wanted so much to succeed. I remember falling asleep on my
keyboard a few times.

I have seen so many web site owners working one entire month
for 10 to 100 bucks in net profits.
It is nonsense to work hours for nothing.
It has to stop !!!

I have made over a MILLION dollars in the past weeks.
And I have decided to reveal how it is done.

So Stephan has just created a RED HOT AUDIO EBOOK
Millionaire at 31...on the Internet

And ... foo bar You DO have Stephan's permission to give
it away to all your friends FOR FREE!

Yes, you heard me right!

You really can post the ebook to all your friends at no cost
to them and chances are YOU WILL EVEN RECEIVE A PAYCHECK
in your mailbox, just for doing that!!!

Imagine, getting paid by giving away something for FREE!

Do like I did:

Send it by email, through ICQ, MSN, in forums, newsgroups,
chat rooms, make ebook swaps.

I'm sure you know a lot of people interested in knowing
about a young 31 years old man revealing his secrets
on how he has just became a MILLIONAIRE from his PC at home.

Simply spread the news everywhere, it's OK!

And YES, The mind-boggling part is this:

YOU WILL GET PAID

Completely awesome!

I have made HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS in the very first few HOURS!!!

1. Click here to receive the letter to forward to your friends:

http://freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=r&i=18549

2. This link will enroll you as an affiliate. It's very simple.
You simply need to enter your name and address telling
Stephan where to send your paychecks to.

It will take you 5 MINUTES max.

I JUST RECEIVED A PAYCHECK WHICH PAID THIS MONTH'S HOUSE MORTGAGE

My goal is to replace my job income because I don't want to be
kept in endless traffic jams anymore. I want to stay in my
warm bed on Monday mornings with Sabre and have the money
needed to have 5 days off a week instead of only 2!
Only 2 days off a week?! That's no fun.

More and more people are achieving this goal with the
Internet. Today, I'm standing in line and I'm the next one to
succeed. Come with me! Everybody's coming along this time
because it's actually working!

You're certainly asking yourself how this works? How can we
make money by giving away something for free?

The idea is prodigious...

Stephan is a genius mind!!

See, some of your friends will absolutely LOVE Stephan's Audio
ebook where he talks about how he just went from ground zero
to being a millionaire in weeks, thanks to the Internet.

After listening to Stephan's free audio ebook, your friends
will want to know more, so they will buy Stephan's famous
course "How To Get 1 Million Visitors On Your Website Without
Paying A Dime In Advertising - VERSION 2" available at:

http://moneyhome.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=18549

where he reveals ALL his secrets and shows us how he is
doing it STEP-BY-STEP.

The fun part is that by walking in the same footsteps
he's walking in, we're making it to the top too, as Stephan
is giving us up to 40% of the profits.

He is making OVER 1 MILLION dollars right now, and more than
$400,000.00 HAS BEEN SENT TO PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU AND ME!

How can you start making money?

It's FREE.

Simply do these 3 little baby steps:

1. Register as an affiliate by going to:

http://freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=r&i=18549

Where you will enter your name and your address.

2. You'll access your personalized area. Click on "Step-by-Step"
instructions to see the pre-written ads ready for you to
"Copy" and "paste".

(Or Look in the "Links" page. Link #1 will be the give-away free
access to the AUDIO ebook.

Or Look in the "Ads" page to select the pre-written ad you prefer
to send to your friends.)

3. Give that link to everybody you know. (Copy and paste)

A. Go into your email box and send it to everyone who has ever
sent you email. (Click on reply, paste your affiliate access
link to the free ebook. Click send.)

B. Go into your ICQ, MSN contact list and forward it to
everyone.

C. If you have friends in newsgroups, chat rooms and forums,
send them the audio ebook access too.

They will thank you.
VoilĂ*. Finished. Wait for your paychecks.

Stephan will take care of everything from there and
you will receive a paycheck in your mailbox only for having
given away his RED HOT NEW Audio ebook for FREE!

Everyone who wants a second source of income will buy
Stephan's course.

Everyone who wants visitors on their website will buy
Stephan's course. (which is EVERY website owner on the
Internet... Tens of Millions of people NEED this course!)

And You get paid every time!

Think of the possibilities! The market is so wide right now
and the demand is so big that we are all making very good money.

To your quick success,

Yvon

P.S. Start with this baby step. click here RIGHT NOW:

http://freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=r&i=18549

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040311091209E5r6GpL9