Old June 5th 04, 05:27 PM
John Miles

Default Awesome app note

I'm surprised I've never run across this:

http://www.linear-tech.com/pdf/an47fa.pdf

*Much* more widely-applicable than its subtitle ("A Designer's Companion
for Wideband Circuitry") suggests.

132 pages long, worth every byte for the photos alone.

-- jm

http://www.qsl.net/ke5fx
Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

Old June 6th 04, 12:56 AM
J M Noeding

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:27:51 -0700, John Miles
wrote:

http://www.linear-tech.com/pdf/an47fa.pdf

John,
could you tell me the previous page so I can save the pages, I don't
know the procedure from the link given

73
Jan-Martin

Old June 6th 04, 01:57 AM
John Miles

In article ,
says...
wrote:

http://www.linear-tech.com/pdf/an47fa.pdf

John,
could you tell me the previous page so I can save the pages, I don't
know the procedure from the link given

73
Jan-Martin

Someone linked to it on the TekScopes list -- I'm not sure how you'd
find its originating page, beyond searching Google for "an47fa.pdf".

Old June 6th 04, 06:02 AM
Tom Bruhns

Hi Jan-Martin,

It may depend on the browser you use, but if you have Adobe Acrobat
Reader installed and linked to your browser, clicking on the link John
provided should open the ap note, and at least in Internet Explorer
and Netscape Navigator, you can then save, not from the "file" menu
but from the disk icon that shows at the top of the IE or NN window
displaying the ap note. Or, what I did is just right-mouse-click the
link instead of opening it, and tell it to save the file. Warning:
it's over five megabytes.

Anyway, that link is the whole file...

If you go to the Linear Technology web site, I'll bet you can find it
by doing a search for an47, or an47fa, or whatever. (Though I haven't
tried that, since it's downloading just fine from the link John
provided. Thanks--once again--John!)

Cheers,
Tom

Old June 7th 04, 01:52 PM
John Walton

In Linear Tech's website they have a section for "Development Tools" --
there is a subheading which lists the ap-notes in numeric order.

"John Miles" wrote in message
In article ,
says...