Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 6th 04, 01:12 AM
John H. Carver Jr.

Default B&W HF Wideband Folded Dipole and Isotron

Warm up your search engine and put in TTFD and T2FD. The two best
articles will be on the Harc-Core DX site and the Radio Havana mirror
site. This antenna has also been covered in Monitoring Times and
Popular Communications, twice in each. This is my favorite antenna
and I've built several. If you are not going to transmit you can even
build it cheaper. Holler if you want to know more.

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 23:08:33 GMT, "Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis"
wrote:

Hi All,

I am looking for homebrew designs for the Barker & Williamson 90ft or 180ft
1.8-30MHz Broadband Folded Dipole. also intersted in desgins based on the
isotron.

Thanks,

ISOTRON Antennas. GeorgeF Antenna 8 July 18th 04 09:27 AM
B&W HF Wideband Folded Dipole and Isotron Bob Miller Equipment 1 June 6th 04 02:50 AM
question about 160m Isotron Antenna William E. Verge Antenna 4 February 17th 04 04:30 PM