Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 6th 04, 11:07 AM
Damien Teney

Default What sort of enclosures do you use ?

Hello everybody,
I just finished my first homebrew radio, a VHF receiver with PLL, and it's
time to put it in a box ! I've often read that HF circuits should be put in
metal boxes, but I don't know which one should choose. Are "sealed"
enclosures such as this one
http://www.velleman.be/common/produc...?lan=1&id=7318
better than boxes like that one
http://www.velleman.be/common/produc...lan=1&id=11184 ?

And do you think that plastic and ABS boxes are really bad for HF circuits ?

Thanks for your answers !

It works! Sort of...... Ken Bessler Antenna 6 November 22nd 04 07:42 PM
Mic question (sort of) NN7Kex(NOSPAM)k7zfg Antenna 2 August 31st 04 04:14 PM
OT (sort of) GPS Active8 Homebrew 6 July 13th 03 10:49 AM
OT (sort of) GPS Active8 Homebrew 0 July 13th 03 02:30 AM