Old July 8th 04, 02:05 AM
Bob Liesenfeld

Default Latest project

Hi gang,
I just boxed up an RF voltmeter per LA7MI. Works well. I suppose it
could be replaced with the simpler RF probe and digital voltmeter, but
its nice having a dedicated unit.
BTW, I could not find a CA3140 IC so I used a National LMC 6081 single
supply opamp in its place. Bonus: No offset pot needed for zeroing.
I can't find the URL right now, but if anyone wants the skez, I can
post it as a gif file.

72
Bob WB0POQ

Old July 8th 04, 03:35 AM
Mike Andrews

It's at http://home.online.no/~la8ak/m2.htm, about halfway down.

--
Mike Andrews

Tired old sysadmin
Old July 8th 04, 04:31 AM
Bob Liesenfeld

Mike Andrews wrote:

Bob Liesenfeld wrote:
Hi gang,
I just boxed up an RF voltmeter per LA7MI.
I can't find the URL right now, but if anyone wants the skez, I can
post it as a gif file.

It's at http://home.online.no/~la8ak/m2.htm, about halfway down.

Yup, thats it except the version I built uses a higher Z probe, so as to be
able to poke around in a ckt without loading it down too much, rather than
the terminated version on this page.

72
Bob