Old July 9th 04, 06:38 AM
Craig

Default Need data sheet for a NE2369 transistor

I am in need of a data sheet for a NE2369 transistor. This is a uhf
amplifier/ oscillator transistor. I am not able to find anything on the net
and was wondering if anyone might know where I can get a pdf of it.

Craig N5XNQ

Old July 11th 04, 03:49 AM
Fred McKenzie

I am in need of a data sheet for a NE2369 transistor.

Craig-

Would the NE2369 be a replacement for the 2N2369? If so, the data might be
similar.

73, Fred, K4DII

7213 tube data sheet WB0CTE Homebrew 0 July 8th 04 03:19 PM
Looking for data sheet on Sony CXD1225 MD Equipment 0 January 13th 04 07:57 PM
Looking for data sheet on Sony CXD1225 MD Equipment 0 January 13th 04 07:57 PM
seeking data sheet for Sanyo A1201 I.C. Joe LeKostaj Homebrew 0 August 19th 03 04:27 PM
seeking data sheet for Sanyo A1201 I.C. Joe LeKostaj Homebrew 0 August 19th 03 04:27 PM