Old July 18th 04, 10:57 PM
Damien Teney

Default VHF receiver (finished work inside)

Hello everybody,
I've bothered you several times in the last few weeks, cause I had problems
with the building of my VHF aircraft band receiver (108-136 MHz)... now it's
over ! Everything is working and I put all the stuff in a box ;-) I'm really
happy, as this is my first serious HF project. So I give you a few pics:
Front: http://www.mcarsweb.com/_divers/2.jpg
Back: http://www.mcarsweb.com/_divers/1.jpg
The circuit during the tests: http://www.mcarsweb.com/_divers/1.jpg

For the information, all the switches at the back are to control the VCO
(MC145152 with parallel input, it seemed easier at first, but I doubt I
would use it again ;-) The receiver can be control either by the PLL either
by the manual potmeter. It also has a squelch.

So, thanks (again) to those who helped me, and bye !

Damien

Old July 18th 04, 10:59 PM
Damien Teney

Whoops! wrong link for the third pic, here's the right one:
http://www.mcarsweb.com/_divers/3.jpg

Old July 19th 04, 01:37 AM
John Miles

In article ,
says...
Whoops! wrong link for the third pic, here's the right one:
http://www.mcarsweb.com/_divers/3.jpg

Looks like some very clean work! But you need to get over your fear of
microcontrollers.

-- jm

http://www.qsl.net/ke5fx
Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

Old July 21st 04, 10:54 AM
Stephane

nice work.
It could be easily be improved by adding a microcontroller and a LCD...
Regards
Stephane, F1TJJ