Old August 6th 04, 06:53 AM
Gregg

Default Schematic and routing programmes

Behold, Michael \(Tabaliah\) signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Michael VE7YXX, VE7AQS
Abbotsford BC

Howdy neighbor! (I just moved from McKenzie & Marshall)

OT: How'd you luck-out with VE7YXX?????????

73's

--
Gregg t3h g33k
"Ratings are for transistors....tubes have guidelines"
Old August 11th 04, 02:59 PM
Markus Baertschi

Dave Platt wrote:
http://www.cadsoft.de/ - they have a freeware version which works
quite well for boards of moderate size and complexity. Schematic
entry, board layout, autorouter, Gerber and PostScript and HPGL
output, and it runs under either Windows or Linux.

While the Eagle Layout software (that's where the above link points to)
has room for improvement in the 'easy to use/learn' department it is
powerful and reliable.
It also features a usable free version whose limitations don't prevent
its usage for small to medium projects. The free version allows for a
one-page schematic (any size), an 100x80mm board size and two layers.

All other packages I've tried are either too limited, too buggy or too
expensive for occasional hobby use.

73 Markus HB9VCD