Old September 25th 04, 04:29 PM
Brian Anthony Farrelly

Default New program "Not a trap"

Reg and Paolo,

you would be interested in www.arrl.org/qex/Buxton.pdf which is an article
about
Dominant-Element-Principle Loaded Dipoles.

Brian, LA0DG

Old September 25th 04, 07:11 PM
Reg Edwards

you would be interested in www.arrl.org/qex/Buxton.pdf which is an article
about
Dominant-Element-Principle Loaded Dipoles.

Brian, LA0DG

===================================

Brian, thank you for drawing my attention to this article of which I had no
idea that such a detailed and beautifully written amount of work existed.
Following further study I may communicate directly with the author. It is
indeed a work of art!
---
Reg

Old September 25th 04, 08:14 PM
Reg Edwards

"Reg Edwards" wrote

Brian, thank you for drawing my attention to this article of which I had

no
idea that such a detailed and beautifully written amount of work existed.
Following further study I may communicate directly with the author. It is
indeed a work of art!

=====================================

Brian, It constantly occurs to me that but for the common English Language
our brief communication would very likely not have taken place. I am
certainly not bragging about the English Language. It's just that I realise
I am very fortunate in having being born into it. I have a smattering of
French but by chance I have never visited that sensible country to improve
upon it. The English are lazy.

To ease the present terrible state of international relations (Armageddon is
upon us) should not the Western world introduce Chinese and Hindu into their
primary schools as next in importance to arithmetic?

Arithmetic, the pure language of logic, such as Wavelength = 300 /
Frequency, of course, predominates.
----
Reg, G4FGQ

Old September 27th 04, 12:00 PM
PaoloC

Brian Anthony Farrelly wrote:

you would be interested in www.arrl.org/qex/Buxton.pdf which is an article
about Dominant-Element-Principle Loaded Dipoles.

"Tusen tack" Brian for the link!

That will be a good reading before falling asleep and dream, once again,
of antennas :-)

73,
Paolo IK1ZYW

PS, BTW, I have managed to design a 3-band vertical using NOTaTRAP. It
needs an ATU/AMU at the base, but it can be done! :-)