Old October 3rd 04, 11:29 AM
Jan Wuesten

Default FS Siemens electrolytics

Hello,

due to the lack of space I have to blow out some NOS Siemens
electrolytics.

Datecoded 1984 NOS NIB they will surely be fully useful.

They have 470 uF at 250 V, two in series will provide stable and
reliable 240uF at 500 V.

Regular price for the box of 100 pcs is EUR 80,-

Special offer for the box of 100 pcs: EUR 50,-

That´s 50ct for a 5$ electrolytic !!!!

If you buy 10 or more boxes price will be EUR 42,- per box.

See

http://www.askjanfirst.com/kb/KON8311.jpg for a picture and

http://www.askjanfirst.com

for our homepage.

or send me an email if you need more info.

I ship worldwide, shipping upon request.

Jan

FS Siemens electrolytics Jan Wuesten Equipment 0 October 3rd 04 11:29 AM
Rec SIEMENS E311e1 canale Homebrew 0 December 13th 03 04:25 PM
Rec SIEMENS E311e1 canale Homebrew 0 December 13th 03 04:25 PM