Old October 25th 04, 01:00 PM
Dave Bullock

Default Any microwavers used one of these?

Hi Guys,

I am looking to identify the PSU requirements and specification for a
set of Sanders Microwave oscillators. type:-

CLC 2-4 (2-4GHz)
CLC 4-7 (4-7GHz)
CLC 7-12 (7-12GHz)

They each come in a red velvet lined case and consist of a heavy grey
painted body (cavity)? with large aluminium calibration scale on the front.
Each has an OCTAL valve base type connector on the rear that looks as
though it is a power-in socket. But are these straight supplies or is
the PSU cleverer?
There is a removable threaded cover at one end and this reveals the base
of a B7G valve, (disc seal triode?) which must be at the bottom of the
cavity as there is a large micrometer drive at the opposite end.
I don't want to dismantle any further for fear of upsetting any calibration.
Has anyone any technical data on these beautiful instruments please?

Thanks...Dave