Old November 15th 04, 06:00 PM
Al

Default Miller Vernier Panel Dial Available

I recently picked up a used Miller vernier panel dial assembly, P/N
10035. It is about 6.5 by 7.75 inches. It has five scales on it labeled
A,B,C,D and E as well as a 0-100 scale at the bottom. It takes a little
over 6 turns of the knob to move the slider from 0 to 100.

If you're interested, send email to . I can then send
you some jpgs showing its condition. You can have it for the cost of
shipping and the price is whatever it's worth to you.

Al
Old November 16th 04, 12:47 AM
Ken Scharf

Al wrote:
I recently picked up a used Miller vernier panel dial assembly, P/N
10035. It is about 6.5 by 7.75 inches. It has five scales on it labeled
A,B,C,D and E as well as a 0-100 scale at the bottom. It takes a little
over 6 turns of the knob to move the slider from 0 to 100.

If you're interested, send email to . I can then send
you some jpgs showing its condition. You can have it for the cost of
shipping and the price is whatever it's worth to you.

Al

Would that be the slide rule string dial, or the cog belt varity?
Old November 16th 04, 02:47 PM
Al

In article ,
Ken Scharf wrote:

Al wrote:
I recently picked up a used Miller vernier panel dial assembly, P/N
10035. It is about 6.5 by 7.75 inches. It has five scales on it labeled
A,B,C,D and E as well as a 0-100 scale at the bottom. It takes a little
over 6 turns of the knob to move the slider from 0 to 100.

If you're interested, send email to . I can then send
you some jpgs showing its condition. You can have it for the cost of
shipping and the price is whatever it's worth to you.

Al

Would that be the slide rule string dial, or the cog belt varity?

Dunn, haven't taken it apart and can't tell by looking though the holes.

Al
Old November 17th 04, 01:16 AM
Ken Scharf

Al wrote:
In article ,
Ken Scharf wrote:

Al wrote:

I recently picked up a used Miller vernier panel dial assembly, P/N
10035. It is about 6.5 by 7.75 inches. It has five scales on it labeled
A,B,C,D and E as well as a 0-100 scale at the bottom. It takes a little
over 6 turns of the knob to move the slider from 0 to 100.

If you're interested, send email to . I can then send
you some jpgs showing its condition. You can have it for the cost of
shipping and the price is whatever it's worth to you.

Al

Would that be the slide rule string dial, or the cog belt varity?

Dunn, haven't taken it apart and can't tell by looking though the holes.

Al

The cog belt type is identified by the square tubing that the cog belt
rides in. Other kind is totally internal. Cog belt kind of drive is
a little rare, a Millen experiment if you will.