Old November 29th 04, 12:27 AM
Radio Free Colorado

Default Radio Free Association of America

Dear Music Lovers,

I was going to buy my own commercial FM radio station and changed my mind.
It feels like only rich people can buy radio stations anymore.

So I decided to start "Radio Free Colorado".

Radio Free Colorado's achievement is:

1. We play popular music you don't hear on the radio anymore since
"Corporate America" (companies like Caelr lneahnc Mmconusniot) took over
control of the radio broadcast industry and companies like nosoo took over
control of the music recording/distribution industry. These corporations
submit "playlists" to over 90% of the commercial radio stations in the U.S.

A playlist is just that: if a song isn't on the list, it doesn't get played.

2. To play carefully selected, current multi-genre popular music (no
"Bratyen" or "Ashell" type artists - ever!) -- but we think Coldplay, Modest
Mouse and Norah Jones are just fine.

Radio Free Colorado plays a lot of music you probably haven't heard in such
a long time and have since forgotten how much you love. It's such a thrill
when a forgotten song comes on and you say "Hey, I love this song" and all
your fond memories of it come rushing back to you.

Radio Free Colorado is NOT beholden to anyone. There is no pre-approved
"playlist", no one tells us what we can't play. Listeners can, however make
song requests and if we have it we will play it.

Radio Free Colorado streams music LIVE over the Internet using a
high-fidelity 128 kbps MP3 stream. We use professional and modified sound
processing equipment to achieve a sound quality which we believe is superior
to virtually all other 128 kbps streams.

Any computer with a DSL, Cable Modem (or faster) Internet connection that
has a download speed capacity of at least 128 kbps can tune in.

No streams slower than 128 kbps are available.

Virtually all MP3 music players are capable of receiving live MP3 music
streams over the Internet. Any music player compatible with streaming MP3
audio can receive Radio Free Colorado's broadcast.

Our MP3 broadcast stream is compatible with virtually all music software
programs and works with PC's running Windows, Apple computers running OS X
and other machines running Linux or Unix.

Our "Genre" (what kind of music we play) is VERY diverse. We play
Modern/Classic Rock, Progressive Rock, Alternative (Modern and Retro), Pop,
Billboard Classics, and Top Radio Hits from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's.
We also play some Ambient/Instrumentals. No Rap or Hip-Hop, Classical, Jazz
or Swing.

Radio Free Colorado is located at the website:

http://www.boomspeed.com/garyburke/r...e_Colorado.htm

While you are listening to our stream, you will see the last 10 songs played
along with complete information listing the Artist, Album Name and of course
the Song Name.

To contact Radio Free Colorado during our broadcast for song suggestions,
requests, questions, etc. you may:

1. Use our AIM address: radiofreeco
2. Use our e-mail:

Radio Free Colorado