Old December 15th 04, 02:44 PM
Reg Edwards

Why don't you just phone them up and ask what frequency and scrambling
system they are using ?

================================

They might have gone to lunch. Try their website.

Old December 15th 04, 11:59 PM
Paul Burridge

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:54:10 GMT, Me wrote:

Your a DUFUS, and a Giant TROLL. the FBI doesn't need you or anyone like
you to look for Terrorist Radios, as they have some of the best
Communication engineers that money can buy.

Me one who knows, as I worked with some of them, back in the day..

Oh - it's *you*! Why didn't you say so earlier? Respect is due!
tug-forelock, tug-forelock
Look out everyone, it's *him* - the bloke that used to work for the
FBI!
:-D

--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.
Old December 16th 04, 06:45 PM
Me

In article ,
Paul Burridge wrote:

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:54:10 GMT, Me wrote:

Your a DUFUS, and a Giant TROLL. the FBI doesn't need you or anyone like
you to look for Terrorist Radios, as they have some of the best
Communication engineers that money can buy.

Me one who knows, as I worked with some of them, back in the day..

Oh - it's *you*! Why didn't you say so earlier? Respect is due!
tug-forelock, tug-forelock
Look out everyone, it's *him* - the bloke that used to work for the
FBI!
:-D

Oh, Yea, It is Me, but I never worked FOR the FBI, I just worked WITH
a few of their Comms Engineers, on a few special projects. They pay
well, for my time spent........

Me
Old December 16th 04, 08:09 PM
Caveat Lector

With an interpreter ??? (;-)

--
Caveat Lecter

Old December 16th 04, 05:22 PM
KC0EH

I think they are listed in the Yellow Pages by the CIA.

FS MOTOROLA RADIO'S John Equipment 0 February 3rd 04 07:53 AM
MOTOROLA RADIOS for Sale! John Equipment 0 January 30th 04 03:56 PM
MOTOROLA RADIOS for Sale! John Equipment 0 January 30th 04 03:56 PM
FS MOTOROLA RADIOS HT1000'S , VISAR'S ,& MAXTRAC'S John Equipment 0 January 19th 04 05:44 AM
FS MOTOROLA RADIOS HT1000'S , VISAR'S ,& MAXTRAC'S John Equipment 0 January 19th 04 05:44 AM