Old August 16th 18, 11:18 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Condensation

Not quite as much vapour today because I've
obtained a second-user Eddystone 898 dial.

Giving some further thought to the catacomb
arrangement for band changing (as per the
National HRO NC100X), it seems to me that it might
be achieved with microswitches activated by a
travelling bail, as opposed to moving the
whole of the catacomb and then relying on
possibly-doubtful sliding contacts.

Adapting the 2-Xtal SSB filter gives 3 possible
bandwidths, SSB as now, CW with only one xtal and t'other
repalce by a phasing capacitor and then AM / FM BW with
neither Xtal and using the phasing capacitor merely as coupling.

Audio filtering to give the effect of moving the sound
from L to R as noises go from LF to HF might be better
by using a state-variable filter rather than an LC
splitter

/WAFFLE
Old August 16th 18, 03:10 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Gareth's Downstairs Computer
wrote:

/WAFFLE

If only...