Old October 13th 19, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default How to start experimenting with Lora?

I am planning to experiment with radio communication using "Lora" circuits, DRF1262T (Semtech SX1262 based) in my case.

Are there any recommendations, tutorials on e. g:

- Simple programming sequence.
- Programming examples.
- Results from others.

....to learn from?
Old October 13th 19, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

In article ,
Bengt T wrote:
I am planning to experiment with radio communication using "Lora" circuits, DRF1262T (Semtech
SX1262 based) in my case.

Are there any recommendations, tutorials on e. g:

- Simple programming sequence.
- Programming examples.
- Results from others.

There are at least three Arduino support libraries for this chip at
GitHub, with some usage examples.

Old October 14th 19, 06:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 10:09:10 PM UTC+2, Dave Platt wrote:
In article ,
Bengt T wrote:
I am planning to experiment with radio communication using "Lora" circuits, DRF1262T (Semtech
SX1262 based) in my case.

Are there any recommendations, tutorials on e. g:

- Simple programming sequence.
- Programming examples.
- Results from others.

There are at least three Arduino support libraries for this chip at
GitHub, with some usage examples.

Tanks for answering. Can you please indicate where, in Github, the examples you are referring can be found.
Old October 14th 19, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

In article ,
Bengt T wrote:
I am planning to experiment with radio communication using "Lora" circuits, DRF1262T (Semtech
SX1262 based) in my case.

Are there any recommendations, tutorials on e. g:

- Simple programming sequence.
- Programming examples.
- Results from others.

There are at least three Arduino support libraries for this chip at
GitHub, with some usage examples.

Tanks for answering. Can you please indicate where, in Github, the examples you are referring can be found.

A Google search on "github DRF1262T" turns up (as its first result)

https://github.com/topics/drf1262t

Where to start? Thedarklord General 1 April 28th 11 12:57 PM
Experimenting with Coils for Crystal Sets David[_9_] Homebrew 23 April 30th 09 12:59 PM
Where to start? Bill Scanner 6 October 7th 05 07:25 AM
When will K7C start? J. Mc Laughlin Dx 10 September 27th 05 03:34 PM