Old January 27th 05, 09:57 PM
Brian Short

Default American QRP

In article ,
beerbarrel wrote:

Anyone subscribe to American homebrewer magazine? If so, what do you
think of the new CDROM format? I'm going to take a few days to look it
over good and see what I think. I was curious as to what everyone else
thinks. I would really prefer printed matter but I'll see.

Personally, I only subscribed because they DID switch
to CDROM and lowered the cost (to $15/yr in US now).
Old February 1st 05, 07:46 PM
TW

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:07:36 -0500, beerbarrel
wrote:

Anyone subscribe to American homebrewer magazine? If so, what do you
think of the new CDROM format? I'm going to take a few days to look it
over good and see what I think. I was curious as to what everyone else
thinks. I would really prefer printed matter but I'll see.

It makes bathroom reading very difficult. That's where I keep my
stash of QRPARCI and AMQRP issues.

Old February 2nd 05, 12:51 AM
xpyttl

wrote:

It makes bathroom reading very difficult. That's where I keep my
stash of QRPARCI and AMQRP issues.

Somebody posted this link on another ng

http://www.is-sixsigma.com/Elmer/HB4Palm/HB4.html

Old February 4th 05, 05:45 AM
TW

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:51:21 -0500, "xpyttl"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

It makes bathroom reading very difficult. That's where I keep my
stash of QRPARCI and AMQRP issues.

Somebody posted this link on another ng

http://www.is-sixsigma.com/Elmer/HB4Palm/HB4.html

..

Darned good idea! Finally, a use for my IIIXE. Hope I don't drop it,
though....
Old February 2nd 05, 09:44 PM
Brian Short

wrote:

Anyone subscribe to American homebrewer magazine? If so, what do you
think of the new CDROM format? I'm going to take a few days to look it
over good and see what I think. I was curious as to what everyone else
thinks. I would really prefer printed matter but I'll see.

It makes bathroom reading very difficult. That's where I keep my
stash of QRPARCI and AMQRP issues.

Yes, I am like that with books. I will probably
never be able to switch to eBooks or whatever.

I know it is an emotional issue with some, but
you can print them, right? I should be getting
HB #4 any time now and look forward to it.

It really does seem like a bargain to me at $15/yr.

Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B General 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B Policy 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP Policy 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM