Old January 30th 05, 11:19 AM
Airy R.Bean

Default Megger Bridge (Similar to Wheatstone) to a good home?

POSTING REPEATED DUE TO CHILDISH RESPONSE FROM
A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO SHOWED THEMSELVES UP
FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE.

LAST DAY OF OFFER! MUST END TOMORROW!!!!

(BIN MAN COMES TUESDAY MORNING)

(The person who donated it to me was going to bin it anyway)

"Airy R.Bean" wrote in message
I've been given a Megger (500V Hand Generator), it's not
actually a Wheatstone bridge, but it does do the Varley
Bridge measurement.

Resistance measurement from MegOhms to MilliOhms!

I've already got one, which I use for accurate resistance
measurement (Box is about 9" cube) and I don't
need another!

Free to a good home!

Old January 30th 05, 03:14 PM
Steve Cothran

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:19:42 -0000, "Airy R.Bean"
wrote:

POSTING REPEATED DUE TO CHILDISH RESPONSE FROM
A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO SHOWED THEMSELVES UP
FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE.

My sister has an electric razor with a curly cord. Do you like
sunflowers?

Old January 30th 05, 03:01 PM
Spike

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:19:42 -0000, Airy R.Bean wrote:

POSTING REPEATED DUE TO CHILDISH RESPONSE FROM
A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO SHOWED THEMSELVES UP
FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE.

LAST DAY OF OFFER! MUST END TOMORROW!!!!

(BIN MAN COMES TUESDAY MORNING)

IT WILL BE COMPANY FOR THE FETTLED CASTING.
--
from
Aero Spike
Old January 30th 05, 03:29 PM
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Spike wrote:

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:19:42 -0000, Airy R.Bean wrote:

POSTING REPEATED DUE TO CHILDISH RESPONSE FROM
A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO SHOWED THEMSELVES UP
FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE.

LAST DAY OF OFFER! MUST END TOMORROW!!!!

(BIN MAN COMES TUESDAY MORNING)

IT WILL BE COMPANY FOR THE FETTLED CASTING.

ROTFLMAO!
--
;)
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.

Old January 30th 05, 07:56 PM
tox

"Spike" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:19:42 -0000, Airy R.Bean wrote:

POSTING REPEATED DUE TO CHILDISH RESPONSE FROM
A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO SHOWED THEMSELVES UP
FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE.

LAST DAY OF OFFER! MUST END TOMORROW!!!!

(BIN MAN COMES TUESDAY MORNING)

IT WILL BE COMPANY FOR THE FETTLED CASTING.

ROTFLMAO

Regards
tox

Old February 5th 05, 11:12 PM
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Again my offer stands assuming you still have it as "the bin man came
tuesday morning".

"Airy R.Bean" wrote in message

I've been given a Megger (500V Hand Generator), it's not
actually a Wheatstone bridge, but it does do the Varley
Bridge measurement.

Resistance measurement from MegOhms to MilliOhms!

I've already got one, which I use for accurate resistance
measurement (Box is about 9" cube) and I don't
need another!

Free to a good home!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"

The Lost Deep Thoughts By: Jack Handey
Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a time
when he's only partially mad. And this is the time when he's
going to throw his best parties.