Old March 12th 05, 01:19 PM
Jim Knoll

Default Help: Metheny Corp LJM-RB DTMF Decoder

Anyone familiar with the Metheny Corp Madison, IN Model LJM-RB DTMF
decoder board? I have two of these on a used VHF Engineering RPT-144
repeater I picked up.

I would like to find the schematic for this board.

Thanks much,

-Jim
Old March 3rd 13, 06:28 PM
Junior Member

Location: Versailles, KY USA
Send a message via AIM to KA4ADF Send a message via Yahoo to KA4ADF Send a message via Skype™ to KA4ADF
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Knoll View Post
Anyone familiar with the Metheny Corp Madison, IN Model LJM-RB DTMF
decoder board? I have two of these on a used VHF Engineering RPT-144
repeater I picked up.

I would like to find the schematic for this board.

Thanks much,

-Jim
I'm looking for more of a similar item as this repeater board version...
I want more of the LJM 1 Metheny Corp. Long Tone Zero Decoders for '0" DTMF tone to active a remote speaker on any radio. I just found one yesterday at Cave City, KY Hamfest and I had been looking for one for several years. I had one back in late 70's or early 80's and it got away from me somehow. On the cover of the grey box it is called "STORM-ALERT" EMERGENCY DECODER MODEL LJM 1. If anyone has one to be rid of please let me know. 73 KA4ADF

FS: DTMF Tone Decoder W Mac Scanner 1 October 15th 04 05:47 AM
FS: DTMF Tone Decoder W Mac Swap 0 October 12th 04 05:16 PM
Need G8870 DTMF decoder Michael \(Tabaliah\) Homebrew 0 March 16th 04 02:29 AM
Need G8870 DTMF decoder Michael \(Tabaliah\) Homebrew 0 March 16th 04 02:29 AM
DTMF decoder for XP? Is there one??? Omis Scanner 4 July 28th 03 12:11 PM