RadioBanter

-   -   20 watt amp for 30 meters (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/68043-20-watt-amp-30-meters.html)

m005kennedy March 31st 05 01:35 PM

20 watt amp for 30 meters

I want to build a 20 watt out/ five watt in amp to use with my 30 meter
qrp rig. I have some irf510 I could use. Could someone point me to a
schematic on the net? I'm not up to the point of designing anything, so
the plans would have to be complete. I would like it to run off 12
volts.

Mike
KB1IUI

WA3LTJ April 1st 05 04:49 AM

Build an HF Packer using only the 30 meter LPF.

John Harper AE5X April 1st 05 10:43 PM

http://www.hfprojects.com/modules.ph...showpage&pid=1

--

John Harper AE5X