Old March 31st 05, 01:35 PM
m005kennedy

Default 20 watt amp for 30 meters

I want to build a 20 watt out/ five watt in amp to use with my 30 meter
qrp rig. I have some irf510 I could use. Could someone point me to a
schematic on the net? I'm not up to the point of designing anything, so
the plans would have to be complete. I would like it to run off 12
volts.

Mike
KB1IUI

Old April 1st 05, 04:49 AM
WA3LTJ

Build an HF Packer using only the 30 meter LPF.
Old April 1st 05, 10:43 PM
John Harper AE5X

http://www.hfprojects.com/modules.ph...showpage&pid=1

--