RadioBanter

-   -   Tenma oscope ?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/69148-tenma-oscope.html)

Phil April 18th 05 03:00 AM

Tenma oscope ??

Help! (again)

I bought a semi-working Tenma model 72-6602 oscilloscope
and it showed up without a manual (or any documentation.)

Does anyone have a schematic or manual or any docs for
this unit? Google choked on this one...

Thanks in advance for any help,

phil

Michael A. Terrell April 18th 05 06:35 AM

http://www.tenma.com/ might help.
--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Bruce Fletcher April 18th 05 08:17 AM

Try http://www.mcmb2b.com/cgi-bin/test/72-6602.html?id=8eJPB9Rf
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney

handy man April 18th 05 10:39 AM

Not much on the net for this one.

http://www.newark.com/product-detail...l/72-6602.html

http://www.newark.com/NewarkWebComme...KU=50N1368&N=4

http://www.spctechnology.com/prodinfo/specs/50N1368.pdf

David L. Foreman April 18th 05 02:41 PM

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:00:50 -0500, Phil wrote:

Help! (again)

I bought a semi-working Tenma model 72-6602 oscilloscope
and it showed up without a manual (or any documentation.)

Does anyone have a schematic or manual or any docs for
this unit? Google choked on this one...

Thanks in advance for any help,

phil

Phil
Try the following URL.
http://mail.mcminone.com/

MCM sells the Tenma line of test equipment.
If the scope isn't too old, they may still have
documentation for it.
Dave Foreman

Phil April 18th 05 04:15 PM

Thanks all, but the links suggested did not have any
schematics, manuals, etc. (www.tenma.com just
redirects to an MCM site with info and price, etc.)

BUT! I called Tenma (actually MCM who sells this
made-in-Taiwan special) and they referred me to
Sypris, who do their warranty maintenance.

There a fine young lady copied the schematic and
emailed it to me. What a surprise, real customer
service, albeit in a round about fashion.

I am ready to jump on that low intensity problem now.

Again, thanks to all and if any one needs this schematic,
just let me know.

phil

Help! (again)

I bought a semi-working Tenma model 72-6602 oscilloscope
and it showed up without a manual (or any documentation.)

Does anyone have a schematic or manual or any docs for
this unit? Google choked on this one...

etc. . .

Arnon Schreiber June 22nd 20 08:45 PM

Tenma 72-6602 oscilloscope

Hi Phil
I just received my Tenma 72-6602 and also without any manual. Could you please email me a copy of the schematic you got from MCM?

Thank you

Arnon Schreiber