Old April 18th 05, 03:00 AM
Phil

Default Tenma oscope ??

Help! (again)

I bought a semi-working Tenma model 72-6602 oscilloscope
and it showed up without a manual (or any documentation.)

Does anyone have a schematic or manual or any docs for
this unit? Google choked on this one...

Thanks in advance for any help,

phil
Old April 18th 05, 06:35 AM
Michael A. Terrell

http://www.tenma.com/ might help.
--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old April 18th 05, 08:17 AM
Bruce Fletcher

Try http://www.mcmb2b.com/cgi-bin/test/72-6602.html?id=8eJPB9Rf
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
Old April 18th 05, 02:41 PM
David L. Foreman

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:00:50 -0500, Phil wrote:

Help! (again)

I bought a semi-working Tenma model 72-6602 oscilloscope
and it showed up without a manual (or any documentation.)

Does anyone have a schematic or manual or any docs for
this unit? Google choked on this one...

Thanks in advance for any help,

phil

Phil
Try the following URL.
http://mail.mcminone.com/

MCM sells the Tenma line of test equipment.
If the scope isn't too old, they may still have
documentation for it.
Dave Foreman

Old April 18th 05, 04:15 PM
Phil

Thanks all, but the links suggested did not have any
schematics, manuals, etc. (www.tenma.com just
redirects to an MCM site with info and price, etc.)

BUT! I called Tenma (actually MCM who sells this
made-in-Taiwan special) and they referred me to
Sypris, who do their warranty maintenance.

There a fine young lady copied the schematic and
emailed it to me. What a surprise, real customer
service, albeit in a round about fashion.

I am ready to jump on that low intensity problem now.

Again, thanks to all and if any one needs this schematic,
just let me know.

phil

Help! (again)

I bought a semi-working Tenma model 72-6602 oscilloscope
and it showed up without a manual (or any documentation.)

Does anyone have a schematic or manual or any docs for
this unit? Google choked on this one...

etc. . .

Old June 22nd 20, 08:45 PM
Junior Member

Default Tenma 72-6602 oscilloscope

Hi Phil
I just received my Tenma 72-6602 and also without any manual. Could you please email me a copy of the schematic you got from MCM?

Thank you

Arnon Schreiber

FA: $9.99 HEATHKIT/EICO(?) 10X O'SCOPE PROBE w/BNC>SUNDAY Rich WA2RQY Equipment 0 September 11th 04 02:42 PM
FS: TEK 475 O'scope w/ DM44 option OPERATOR'S manual barry Swap 0 September 1st 04 04:34 PM
FS Oscope Parts Lou Boatanchors 0 June 22nd 04 08:50 PM
NEED schematic for TEK-2213 OSCOPE Don Winn Boatanchors 0 December 5th 03 10:40 PM
FS: Tenma universal test center 72-5085 Sean Bowen Swap 1 October 5th 03 12:33 AM