Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 13th 05, 10:31 AM
David J Windisch

Default WTB: Homebrew items

Hi, all concerned:

If you have a homebrew and/or kit project, gathering dust, send me its
original intention, a
picture if possible, its weight (for ground shipping estimate to 45251), and
what you'd
like to get for it, and maybe we can shake hands and do business.

Tubes or transistors -- doesn't matter.

TIA and

73, Dave, N3HE
Cincinnati OH

WTB Homebrew items David J Windisch Homebrew 4 May 13th 05 03:27 PM
FS: Homebrew Radio Goodies [email protected] Homebrew 0 May 9th 04 09:06 PM
FS: Homebrew Radio Goodies [email protected] Homebrew 0 May 9th 04 09:06 PM
FS Motorola items and more Lou Swap 0 May 4th 04 04:48 PM
F.S. NICE HEATHKIT ITEMS Big Red Boatanchors 0 July 12th 03 05:51 PM