Old May 30th 05, 06:10 PM
Rob Mills

Default Tulsa Oklahoma

This ad will appear in the Tulsa World Thursday, Fri and Sat of this week
under "Garage sales general location". Thanks for looking, RM ~

Radio & Electronics House cleaning, shortwave, scanners, ham and cb. Also
Household

Old May 30th 05, 07:06 PM
Allodoxaphobia

On Mon, 30 May 2005 12:10:52 -0500, Rob Mills wrote:
This ad will appear in the Tulsa World Thursday, Fri and Sat of this week
under "Garage sales general location". Thanks for looking, RM ~

Radio & Electronics House cleaning, shortwave, scanners, ham and cb. Also
Household

All the hams in the other 49 U.S. states and in all the countries
of the the rest of the world thank you.
Old May 30th 05, 11:55 PM
Bruce Fletcher

Rob Mills wrote:
This ad will appear in the Tulsa World Thursday, Fri and Sat of this week
under "Garage sales general location". Thanks for looking, RM ~

Radio & Electronics House cleaning, shortwave, scanners, ham and cb. Also
Household

Thanks but it's a long way to go for a garage sale.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK
Old May 31st 05, 04:02 AM
Rob Mills

"Bruce Fletcher" wrote in message

Thanks but it's a long way to go for a garage sale.

Not even if I give you a 10% travel allowance?

Cheerios, Rob Mills

Old May 31st 05, 08:36 PM
Bruce Fletcher

Rob Mills wrote:
"Bruce Fletcher" wrote in message

Thanks but it's a long way to go for a garage sale.

Not even if I give you a 10% travel allowance?

It's not just the cost of travel, Rob, it's the time it takes. Just to
get to Thurso on the mainland of Scotland takes two ferries and one days
travel. I could fly from Kirkwall to Aberdeen but at the prices they
charge (350 pounds return) it would be more expensive than the UK-USA
air fare. vbg
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney

Old May 31st 05, 09:25 PM
Mike Andrews

Bruce Fletcher wrote:
Rob Mills wrote:
"Bruce Fletcher" wrote in message

Thanks but it's a long way to go for a garage sale.

Not even if I give you a 10% travel allowance?

It's not just the cost of travel, Rob, it's the time it takes. Just to
get to Thurso on the mainland of Scotland takes two ferries and one days
travel. I could fly from Kirkwall to Aberdeen but at the prices they
charge (350 pounds return) it would be more expensive than the UK-USA
air fare. vbg

I live about 120 miles from Tulsa. If I had my way, then I'd be off like a
shot to Thurso or Aberdeen or Kirkwall or even Inverness. I really, really
like Scotland, but I'm sentenced to Oklahoma, and I try to take it like a
man.

--
Part of the MicroSloth Experience is having the slothware do all the hard stuff
for you. Another part is having your Winblows machine cracked and a copy of

Old June 5th 05, 04:26 PM
Rob Mills

"998 cc" wrote in message
m...

It figures that I was in Tulsa until last Thursday...

You must have taken everyone else with you because I had very little
turnout. As one poster suggested, every body headed for Dallas. :-(