Old July 8th 05, 05:47 PM
Hernán Sánchez

Default TV Tuner IF level

Hi.

I'm planning to do an spectrum "visualizer" using a TV-Tuner (113-198c
on www.tvetuner.com).

The basic idea is to undersample the IF output of the TV-Tuner and do
some digital process to that signal with a DSP.

I want to know the IF level on those tv tuners, I mean, the output
impedance and voltage level. I haven't found that info in the
datasheet I have for that tv-tuner.

Thanks

Hern=E1n S=E1nchez

Old July 14th 05, 10:35 PM
Mark

typical TV tuner will have a 50 Ohm output and 10 to 20 dB of gain with
an AGC control line that can cut back the gain.

Mark