Old July 11th 05, 11:06 PM
GBrown

Default SP-600 Transmitter project

I just got done restoring an SP-600JX-1. I am now looking for an SP-600
front panel, side supports and the two window escutcheons. The reason
being......... I am going to reverse the panel and build an AM transmitter
using the reverse panel as the front panel to the home brew transmitter.
Thinking about a single 813 with maybe some 6146's as modulator. I don't
care what the condition of the panel is. I would also like to find some
SP-600 knobs. I am going to use a VFO from a junker HT-37 and just run 75
and 40 meter AM/CW. I think this is going to be a fun project. Any one have
a suggestion as to a model number for this homebrew xmtr? Something along
the line that will go good with "SP-600"

--
Regards,
Gary...WZ1M

Old July 12th 05, 04:19 PM
Allodoxaphobia

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:06:13 -0400, GBrown wrote:
Any one have a suggestion as to a model number for this homebrew xmtr?
Something along the line that will go good with "SP-600"

006-PS ?

It does sound like a fun and creative project. gl.

Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux
Pueblo, Colorado | @ | Jonesy | OS/2 __
Old July 12th 05, 05:43 PM
Dave

"GBrown" wrote in message
I just got done restoring an SP-600JX-1. I am now looking for an SP-600
front panel, side supports and the two window escutcheons. The reason
being......... I am going to reverse the panel and build an AM transmitter
using the reverse panel as the front panel to the home brew transmitter.
Thinking about a single 813 with maybe some 6146's as modulator. I don't
care what the condition of the panel is. I would also like to find some
SP-600 knobs. I am going to use a VFO from a junker HT-37 and just run 75
and 40 meter AM/CW. I think this is going to be a fun project. Any one
have
a suggestion as to a model number for this homebrew xmtr? Something along
the line that will go good with "SP-600"

Neat project! Call it TX-600 or HB-600 ("Home Brew")

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Auction ends in 1 hour! 2 Watt FM Stereo Broadcast 88-108 MHz LCDDigital PLL Transmitter righteous-jude Shortwave 14 November 16th 04 09:55 PM
Auction ends in 1 hour! 2 Watt FM Stereo Broadcast 88-108 MHz LCDDigital PLL Transmitter righteous-jude Swap 1 November 15th 04 10:21 PM
Auction ends in 1 hour! 2 Watt FM Stereo Broadcast 88-108 MHz LCDDigital PLL Transmitter righteous-jude Scanner 0 November 15th 04 02:19 AM
Auction ends in 1 hour! 2 Watt FM Stereo Broadcast 88-108 MHz LCDDigital PLL Transmitter righteous-jude Homebrew 0 November 15th 04 02:17 AM