Old July 31st 05, 06:29 AM
Polymath

Default Exam Question.....

Because this NG has degenerated into a hotbed of infantile
personal remarks made by a number of contributors whose
only contribution to technical threads is to sneer, then this
NG has ceased to be a forum for Ham Radio and is merely an
annexe of the cesspit of the gangrenous degeneration from which
M3/CB Fools' Licensees originate.

Discuss (10 Marks)

Old July 31st 05, 10:18 AM
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Poly no maths wrote:
crap snipped
Discuss (10 Marks)

T'was on the good ship Beanus,
my God, you should have seen us.
The figurehead was a sheep in bed
sucking old Airy's p***s.

Discuss (11 Marks)
Old July 31st 05, 11:00 AM
Spike

Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI wrote:

PolyMouthth wrote:

crap snipped

Discuss (10 Marks)

T'was on the good ship Beanus,
my God, you should have seen us.

Discuss (11 Marks)

Wait a minute.

Wasn't this the chap who came on here threatening people with legal
action if they failed to preserve his anonymity?

And then went on to post a poem referring to himself, in which he was
addressed as 'Gareth', who seemed to live in Wiltshire, and seemed
know to the police?

from
Aero Spike
Old July 31st 05, 11:08 AM
huLLy

PolyMouthth wrote:

crap snipped

Discuss (10 Marks)

T'was on the good ship Beanus,
my God, you should have seen us.

Discuss (11 Marks)

Wait a minute.

Wasn't this the chap who came on here threatening people with legal
action if they failed to preserve his anonymity?

And then went on to post a poem referring to himself, in which he was
addressed as 'Gareth', who seemed to live in Wiltshire, and seemed
know to the police?

Cor blimey, guv! You don't mean to say, nah I don't believe it, that
Polymoth is actually Airy R Bean, Gareth Evans himself?!

My God, I am shocked!

Who would have known! Thanks for bringing it to the attention of people on
the newsgroup who are parents and wish to protect their children from his
nasty cyberstalking and unhealthy interest in children tendancies etc.

Old July 31st 05, 11:17 AM
huLLy

Bullyboy Nedlar wrote in message Message-ID:

Low-life scum.

Nedlar, you need a Taser to the testes, the shock might bring you up from
the bullyboy swamp into the human race.

Old July 31st 05, 12:01 PM
MW0GUV

"huLLy" wrote in message
Bullyboy Nedlar wrote in message Message-ID:

Low-life scum.

Nedlar, you need a Taser to the testes, the shock might bring you up from
the bullyboy swamp into the human race.

He's not a bully, he is just a gutless wan*er who snipes from behind his
keyboard. I'd love to see what he would do face to face with any of the
people he insists on having a pop at

Andy MW0GUV

Old July 31st 05, 01:00 PM
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

PolyMouthth wrote:

crap snipped

Discuss (10 Marks)

T'was on the good ship Beanus,
my God, you should have seen us.

Discuss (11 Marks)

Wait a minute.

Wasn't this the chap who came on here threatening people with legal
action if they failed to preserve his anonymity?

And then went on to post a poem referring to himself, in which he was
addressed as 'Gareth', who seemed to live in Wiltshire, and seemed
know to the police?

from
Aero Spike

The very same, and line 2 of Polymath's posts of 10:54 and 10:58
yesterday under the title "Brian Reay's Legacy" reads:-

"Copyright © 10th May 2005 By Gareth Alun Evans"

Is he now going to bring a case against himself? I'd love to be in Court
for the hearing!
--
;-)
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.
Old July 31st 05, 02:14 PM
MW0GUV

"Nedlar " Nedlar wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:01:22 +0100, "MW0GUV" wrote:

He's not a bully, he is just a gutless wan*er who snipes from behind his
keyboard. I'd love to see what he would do face to face with any of the
people he insists on having a pop at

Andy MW0GUV

You'd **** yourself , Sonny.

Easily proven