Old September 27th 05, 10:31 AM
Alain

Default Vectron pinout ?

Hello,
I have a surplus Vectron model 229-7730-5 Frequency :108Mhz VCXO

I wonder if anyone in this group happens to know where I might
find a specification sheet with pinout information for it ?

Many thanks in advance for any help!

73 & Enjoy!
Alain (F1MDT)

Old September 27th 05, 07:56 PM
Tom

Pin 1 No connection (NC)
Pin2 Case(0V)
Pin3 Case(0V)
Pin4 B+ 24VDC
Pin5 VCXO Supply For option V models only
Pin6 VCXO Input For option V models only
Pin7 VCXO Return/case For option V models only

Aging CO-229 = 1 X 10-8/day
Output .5Vrms into 50 ohms
Stability +/_ 5 X 10-8

Hope this helps If you need more information I try to find it let me know.

Tom WB6IQD