RadioBanter

-   -   HF Power Amplifier (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/80606-hf-power-amplifier.html)

Dennis, KA6GDT October 25th 05 07:12 PM

HF Power Amplifier

Can anyone direct me to an area where I could find plans and/or directions
to construct a HF power amplifier?

Scott October 26th 05 12:15 AM

HF Power Amplifier

Any ARRL Handbook would have several. That's probably the best place to
start...

Scott
N0EDV

Dennis, KA6GDT wrote:
Can anyone direct me to an area where I could find plans and/or directions
to construct a HF power amplifier?

October 26th 05 01:50 AM

HF Power Amplifier

1) what bands 2) what power 3) how much money do you want to spend? N5TDE
. ..

Bob October 26th 05 04:45 PM

HF Power Amplifier

Dennis, KA6GDT wrote:
Can anyone direct me to an area where I could find plans and/or directions
to construct a HF power amplifier?

I have am amplifier that needs completion. All the parts are there but
it's only 95% done. It will put out legal limit from 10through 80
meters. If you are interested I'll give you more details.

I'm in Southern California.

73, Bob K6DDX

Caveat Lector October 26th 05 04:59 PM

HF Power Amplifier

Try URL:

http://ac6v.com/techref.htm#AMP

Several homebrew projects there
--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

Skipp does mostly decafe now October 27th 05 10:26 PM

HF Power Amplifier

Hi Dennis,

You're always welcome over on the Yahoo RFAmplifiers Group:

So is everyone else...

cheers,
skipp
www.radiowrench.com/sonic