Old October 25th 05, 07:12 PM
Dennis, KA6GDT

Default HF Power Amplifier

Can anyone direct me to an area where I could find plans and/or directions
to construct a HF power amplifier?

Old October 26th 05, 12:15 AM
Scott

Any ARRL Handbook would have several. That's probably the best place to
start...

Scott
N0EDV

Old October 26th 05, 01:50 AM

1) what bands 2) what power 3) how much money do you want to spend? N5TDE
. ..

Old October 26th 05, 04:45 PM
Bob

Dennis, KA6GDT wrote:
Can anyone direct me to an area where I could find plans and/or directions
to construct a HF power amplifier?

I have am amplifier that needs completion. All the parts are there but
it's only 95% done. It will put out legal limit from 10through 80
meters. If you are interested I'll give you more details.

I'm in Southern California.

73, Bob K6DDX
Old October 26th 05, 04:59 PM
Caveat Lector

Try URL:

http://ac6v.com/techref.htm#AMP

Several homebrew projects there
--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

Old October 27th 05, 10:26 PM
Skipp does mostly decafe now

Hi Dennis,

You're always welcome over on the Yahoo RFAmplifiers Group:

So is everyone else...

cheers,
skipp
www.radiowrench.com/sonic

: Dennis, KA6GDT wrote:
: Can anyone direct me to an area where I could find plans and/or directions
: to construct a HF power amplifier?

The AKC's guide to whats for auction on Ebay Lancer CB 8 December 4th 04 03:12 AM
FA: $9.95 SONY AN-1 Shortwave Antenna Amplifier SW LW MW + Power Supply Item number: 5726039097 cabeau Equipment 0 October 20th 04 07:47 AM
schema for a power amplifier manu Homebrew 2 August 18th 04 02:02 PM
schematic for power amplifier manu Dx 0 August 18th 04 06:00 AM
schematic for power amplifier manu Dx 0 August 18th 04 06:00 AM