Old November 14th 05, 06:09 PM
Frank

Default Help wanted

Hello!
Does someone know the device shown in the picture :

http://www.webalice.it/bruno.santalucia/UNK.JPG

I am searching for a: manual / data sheet / user manual.
On the labels is reported : PRD Electronic Inc. Type 219 ser.no.1743 and
Type 3302 ser.no.156.
Any help is wellcome.
TNX de I6FCR

Old November 14th 05, 06:16 PM
Bob

Frank wrote:
Hello!
Does someone know the device shown in the picture :

http://www.webalice.it/bruno.santalucia/UNK.JPG

I am searching for a: manual / data sheet / user manual.
On the labels is reported : PRD Electronic Inc. Type 219 ser.no.1743 and
Type 3302 ser.no.156.
Any help is wellcome.
TNX de I6FCR

Looks like a frequency meter to me, microwave.

73 DE Bob K6DDX
Old November 14th 05, 06:19 PM
Tom

I have a PRD catalog which list the 219 as a Standing Wave Detector and
the 3302 as a Calibrated Susceptance. The 219 and 3302 cover 100-1000
Mhz. I'll scan pages that cover device and send to you. 73 Tom WB6IQD

Old November 14th 05, 07:36 PM
Jatin

Check these out:

http://www.w7fg.com/manuals.php?manufacturer