Old November 17th 05, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Philip de Cadenet

Default Availability of DS1689S

I wonder if anyone on the brain trust knows of a possible source of this
chip?

Digikey, Mouser and Jameco in the US have been tried. Dallas/Maxim have
them on a 6 week lead time.

I need a few pieces rather urgently.

Any suggested suppliers?
--
Philip de Cadenet G4ZOW
Transmitters 'R' Us
Old November 18th 05, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Looks like a troll, smells like a troll and probably is.

Harry C.

Old December 7th 05, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Skipp says

Newark Farnell would be a place to check. I know you're in the UK, but a
place in the SF Bay Area called Brill Electronics often carries that sort
of stuff.

Hope that helps...
cheers,
skipp

www.radiowrench.com

: Philip de Cadenet wrote:
: I wonder if anyone on the brain trust knows of a possible source of this
: chip?

: Digikey, Mouser and Jameco in the US have been tried. Dallas/Maxim have
: them on a 6 week lead time.

: I need a few pieces rather urgently.

: Any suggested suppliers?
: --