Old November 25th 05, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
David J Windisch

Default For sale

Hi, all concerned:

For sale:

1. 80-10M Drake L-4B amplifier, sn 1010, Eimac tubes, pwr supply sn 1000,
book, in good condition electrically; cosmetically, a few scuffs around the
front edges. No issues with it; I simply got an amp with 160M. If you pick
it up, I could demonstrate its 600W out on c-w and 1100W out on ssb. 10-day
money-back warranty, provided it comes back in the same condition it leaves.

2. Meissner Signal Shifter exciter in good working and physical condition;
3.4-30 MHz, copy of book. I got it to drive a homebrew 4-400 to a KW on
c-w, but that's not going to happen.

3. ESS TIME MACHINE: complete info at:
http://www.expandedspectrumsystems.com/prod2.html
I have band-filters and 9 different crystals for 40-30-20-15-10M, FLX-90,
LO1 external-lo buffer, wall wart, all manuals. Got this for experimenting
with homebrew software-defined-radio, also not going to happen.

4. Original service manual for Kenwood TS850SAT. Sold rigs; buyers didn't
want it.

5. Before-MFJ HyGain TH7DX broadband tri-band antenna, good condition,
original book.

6. Cushcraft 402CD pre-XM240 2-element 40M yagi, good condition, with CC
40M rotatable dipole I got to make 3L yagi out of 2L.

7. TMC IPA r-f deck, uses PL-172/8295A (no tube; same *socket* as 8877;
chimney could have 4-inch OD-3-1/2orso-ID machined hi-temp non-conductive
ring sitting on 8877 to cover over difference in tube diameters), 750pF
Tune/1000pF vac variables with turns-counters in 2-30MHz bandswitched tank
which has 3/8-in silver-plated conductors, 2 multi-meters, 6CL6/6146
bandswitched driver, no power supplies.

Pls make offers, and remember shipping from 45251. Antennas can be
disassembled far enough to fit in those concrete-form tubes, for shipping.
You know; those ones you've seen in bigboxhardware )

Tks for reading.

73, Dave, N3HE
Cincinnati, OH
513-674-7202

Old November 26th 05, 11:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
David J Windisch

Ads were a bit cryptic, sri. I'm seeking *offers*, tks. 73, Dave, N3HE

Old November 26th 05, 11:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
David J Windisch

Ads were a bit cryptic, sri. I'm seeking *offers*, tks. 73, Dave, N3HE

Old November 30th 05, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
wb5cys

How can you expect someone to make an offer on a piece of equipment they
have never seen? All we have to go on is your description. You see the
equipment, you know it's condition, you know how it performs, you know what
you will take for it - why not just say? Or are you hoping for the
proverbial sucker?

Old November 30th 05, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Roy Lewallen

wb5cys wrote:
How can you expect someone to make an offer on a piece of equipment they
have never seen? All we have to go on is your description. You see the
equipment, you know it's condition, you know how it performs, you know what
you will take for it - why not just say? Or are you hoping for the
proverbial sucker?

Are you saying that the thousands upon thousands of people bidding
(making offers) on eBay are all suckers? (Admittedly, some are. But all?)

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Old November 30th 05, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Bill

Roy Lewallen wrote:
wb5cys wrote:

How can you expect someone to make an offer on a piece of equipment
they have never seen?

Are you saying that the thousands upon thousands of people bidding
(making offers) on eBay are all suckers? (Admittedly, some are. But all?)

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Hmmm....
At least there's photos...fwiw.

-Bill
Old December 1st 05, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
John Ferrell

I read it as "If you are interested, lets talk". Between the lines I
read "I sure would like to find somebody local so I don't have to ship
this stuff".

Sometimes a guy will nearly give away gear to someone he is
comfortable with and sometimes I prefer not to sell items to some
people at any price!

If you are not comfortable with the circumstance, it would be best for
all if you just passed on the deals.
John Ferrell W8CCW
No offense intended...

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:50:24 GMT, "wb5cys"
wrote:

How can you expect someone to make an offer on a piece of equipment they
have never seen? All we have to go on is your description. You see the
equipment, you know it's condition, you know how it performs, you know what
you will take for it - why not just say? Or are you hoping for the
proverbial sucker?

"David J Windisch" wrote in message
m...
Hi, all concerned:

For sale:

John Ferrell W8CCW
Old December 2nd 05, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Steve Reinhardt

For what it's worth, I just bought a TR-3, RV-3 and AC-3 from David. Came
pretty much as advertised, and described to me on emails. One satisfied
customer is a very small sample, but I think his appraisal of his equipment
had less seller inflation than I've seen on ebay.

Your mileage may vary, of course...

Steve
AB1EN

om...