Old December 9th 05, 07:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Bob

Default G10 fiberglass rod needed

I need about three feet (can be three pieces) of G10 rod about 1 1/2 to 2
inches in diameter. Any suggestions as to a reasonably priced source?
Thanks

Old December 9th 05, 10:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Alain

hello,
Perhaps : http://www.wimo.com/framesetp_e.html (Glass fibre mast)
Alain

Old December 9th 05, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jose

hi,

FYI, G10 non conductive, common use in PCB electronics, etc.

http://www.jjorly.com/ (lower side of screen g10) $$$

http://www.mcmaster.com/

Old December 9th 05, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
John Isenberg

Bob,

Alan Bond has a good supply of fiberglass rod and tube. Not sure it is G10,
but I have used it for microwave masts while roving with no problem. His
web site is:
http://www.mgs4u.com/

If you want to see some of my use, my web site is:

http://www.frontiernet.net/~ihi/

73
Jack
WA2IID