Old December 9th 05, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Larry Martell

Default Reading data back from HP4195A

I am writing a program to control a 4195 over the HP-IB bus,
and I can't seem to find the command to return the data from
a sweep. I have worked with many other HP test instruments,
and usually there is a command that sends back the entire data
set after a sweep is completed (e.g. on the 3562A that command
is "DDAS"). Anyone know would I get the sweep data back from
the 4195A?

TIA!
-larry

Underwater Data Link? Eric General 12 September 27th 05 01:28 PM
Lake Station,Indiana NORMAN TRIANTAFILOS Scanner 1 May 16th 05 11:29 PM
Numbers stations : when enough DRM recivers become avalable, robust mode would be best -- anciallary data streams avalable as well http://HireMe.geek.nz/ Shortwave 8 October 23rd 04 02:56 PM
The poverty data Bush doesn't want you to see Jack Shortwave 1 August 27th 04 05:00 AM
FS: Semiconductor Data Books [email protected] Swap 1 April 28th 04 10:02 PM