Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 21st 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
mustafa umut sarac

Default Highest RF Satellite receiver schematic- diy passive sar radar

I need to know the ku band or higher frequncy satellites which pass the
Istanbul and central Anatolia and I need to build a receiver which
collects the rf from mountains and city.
Where can I find these receivers schematics to build ?

Mustafa Umut Sarac