Old March 5th 06, 06:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default SolderSmoke #17: NE602/LTspice, K1, Enigma, Saturn

SolderSmoke!
A SHOW FOR ELECTRONICS HOMEBREWERS!

http://www.ourmedia.org/node/178965

Topics discussed in SolderSmoke #17:

-- KE6US's NE602 LTspice model
-- Mike's progress on K1 receiver
-- The joys of coaxing receivers to life
-- Ejection seat radio
-- Replacing Firewire chip on laptop board
-- Programming languages
-- Dental fillings as receivers
-- Book Review: G3VA's "Technical Topics"
-- Sidewalk Astronomy in London: Saturn!
-- Blue sun, green flash
-- Cracking an Enigma message
-- MAILBAG: N1FIY, GM4SLV, KB9BVN, G3CWI,K6GGO

Listen at: http://www.ourmedia.org/node/178965

Background:
Tired of listening to Led Zepplin or NPR on your
I-Pod? Wouldn't you like to be able to carry with
you the kinds of ham radio conversations that you
listen to while in your radio shack?
Mike, KL7R, in Juneau, Alaska, and Bill, M0HBR, in
London, England meet regularly on the ECHOLINK system
to discuss their homebrew radio projects. We are
making them available as PODCASTS.

You can subscribe to the program, have them downloaded
to your MP-3 player, and listen to them at your
convenience. To subscribe, just cut and paste this URL
into your I-poder (or similar) software. (There have been some problems
with this subscription URL.)

http://www.ourmedia.org/mediarss/user/36170

If you don't have an MP3 player you can just go to the
site below and listen to the latest program (and
earlier editions) using the audio software on your
computer.

http://www.ourmedia.org/node/178965

Here's the homepage for our show. All our programs
are available here. There is also a blog and links
to some of the sites and documents we've been
discussing: http://www.ourmedia.org/user/36170

We hope you enjoy the program. Please send us
feedback.

73 from London
Bill M0HBR N2CQR CU2JL
http://www.qsl.net/n2cqr

Old March 8th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:

Topics discussed in SolderSmoke #17:

-- KE6US's NE602 LTspice model

Is this available in a beta version? KE6US's website lists it as under
development