Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 6th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Andy Bullington

Default SN 602, SA602 etc. for an R4C

I'm really interested in building the product detector and second and third
mixers for my R4C as described in the recent QEX article. My question is
(and please pardon my ignorance) in 2 places an SN 602 IC is called for but
I can find no trace of such a component anywhere. Is the SA 602 or NE 602
the same? I'm a ham but a musician by trade and learning this stuff as I go.
Thanks in advance.
Andy W1AWB