Old March 14th 06, 05:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
MarkAren

Default RF power transistor - CM10-12A datasheet, and stock

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help with a full data sheet and an idea where I might be
able to buy one without getting charged the earth.

Thanks,

Mark.

Old March 14th 06, 08:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Eamon Skelton

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:23:41 -0800, MarkAren wrote:

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help with a full data sheet and an idea where I might be able
to buy one without getting charged the earth.

Thanks,

Mark.

datasheetarchive.com list the MRF641 as a possible substitute.
The MRF641 datasheet is readily available. A comparison with
the specs below shows that they are quite similar but not
identical.

The following specs are also from datasheetarchive.com
Part Number = CM10-12A
Description = Bipolar NPN UHF-Microwave Transisitor
Manufacturer = Various
V(BR)CBO (V) = 36
I(C) Abs.(A) Collector Current = 2.5
Absolute Max. Power Diss. (W) = 35
Power Gain Min. (dB) = 7
@V(CE) (V) (Test Condition) = 12
@Freq. (Hz) (Test Condition) = 470M
@I(C) (A) (Test Condition) = 10
@V(CE) (V) (Test Condition) = 12
@Freq. (Hz) (Test Condition) = 470M
Semiconductor Material = Silicon
Package = SOT-119var

73, Ed. EI9GQ.

--
Linux 2.6.15
Remove 'X' to reply by e-mail.

Old March 14th 06, 08:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
MarkAren

Hi Ed,

Yup, I found the 641 also, the thing which is odd is that the CM10-12A
is designed for linear while the 641 is FM class, I am surprised that
they were crossed. The CM10 is supplied with a matched thermistor, and
I doubt that it will track the 641 correctly.

I have a low gain CM10 and I think that direct replacement is the only
way to go.

Thanks for looking

Regards,

Mark.