Old March 17th 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
TW

Default Data needed on RF2065 MMIC - similar to MAR-3

I need a datasheet on the RF2065 MMIC, or more specifically,
RF2065TR7M. Supposed to be similar to the MAR-3, but I can't prove
it. The guy I bought some from tested it as if it were a MAR-3, he
says.

I want to use it in the circuit of Fig. 11.14 of EMRFD (U4). Note
that the part type designations for the MMICs in that figure are
inconsistent with the block diagram of Fig 11.13...U4 should be a
MAR-3 or MSA-0385 (I guess), not an MSA-0685

Yes, I've Goggled to the max, did all of the datasheetcatalog.com-type
and we-may-have-it-but-you-to-buy-the-info.com-type places, and called
and wrote RF Microdevices sales support. No joy. This device must
have been either been developed specifically for a US Gov't Tippy-Top
Secret, Burn Before Reading project, or was the subject of a massive
recall; both pure speculation on my part.

Tnx,

Needed: Hammond Transformer Data Atlee S. Hart Boatanchors 2 July 14th 04 03:33 AM
Needed: UTC Connection Data Atlee S. Hart Boatanchors 0 July 3rd 04 06:33 PM
data scan needed James Hilins Antenna 0 January 8th 04 01:21 AM
Universal M-8000 pin-out data needed Norm - WA3KEY Equipment 0 December 6th 03 03:30 AM
Universal M-8000 pin-out data needed Norm - WA3KEY Equipment 0 December 6th 03 03:30 AM