RadioBanter

-   -   1MHz oscillator modules (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/92042-1mhz-oscillator-modules.html)

Brian Reay April 3rd 06 07:31 PM

1MHz oscillator modules

Anyone know of a (ideally) UK source of 1MHz oscillator modules- the little
beasts that
are about the size of a 14 or 16 pin DIL package?

Space for a descreet crystal and other bits is a bit tight.

--
73
Brian, G8OSN

Leon April 4th 06 10:26 AM

1MHz oscillator modules

Any of the crystal manufacturers should be able to supply these. It
might be expensive, as they generally have a minimum order amount.
Golledge, for instance, has them as a standard part. I just wanted one
25.175 MHz oscillator once and they sent me a few as free samples. 8-)

Leon

Highland Ham April 4th 06 11:36 AM

1MHz oscillator modules

Brian Reay wrote:
Anyone know of a (ideally) UK source of 1MHz oscillator modules- the little
beasts that
are about the size of a 14 or 16 pin DIL package?

Space for a descreet crystal and other bits is a bit tight.

=====================
Suggest you check the following potential suppliers :

www.modecomponents.co.uk

I-Q Electronic Design tel/fax : 0208 391 0545
e-mail :

www.jabdog.com

Good luck

Frank , GM0CSZ/KN6WH

Brian Reay April 4th 06 06:15 PM

1MHz oscillator modules

"Highland Ham" wrote in message
Brian Reay wrote:
Anyone know of a (ideally) UK source of 1MHz oscillator modules- the
little beasts that
are about the size of a 14 or 16 pin DIL package?

Space for a descreet crystal and other bits is a bit tight.

=====================
Suggest you check the following potential suppliers :

www.modecomponents.co.uk

I-Q Electronic Design tel/fax : 0208 391 0545
e-mail :

www.jabdog.com

Good luck

A thank you to you and all who responded, I've now found a source and
(hopefully) bits arrive tomorrow.

--
73
Brian