Old April 3rd 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Brian Reay

Default 1MHz oscillator modules

Anyone know of a (ideally) UK source of 1MHz oscillator modules- the little
beasts that
are about the size of a 14 or 16 pin DIL package?

Space for a descreet crystal and other bits is a bit tight.

--
73
Brian, G8OSN

Old April 4th 06, 10:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Leon

Any of the crystal manufacturers should be able to supply these. It
might be expensive, as they generally have a minimum order amount.
Golledge, for instance, has them as a standard part. I just wanted one
25.175 MHz oscillator once and they sent me a few as free samples. 8-)

Leon

Old April 4th 06, 11:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Highland Ham

Brian Reay wrote:
Anyone know of a (ideally) UK source of 1MHz oscillator modules- the little
beasts that
are about the size of a 14 or 16 pin DIL package?

Space for a descreet crystal and other bits is a bit tight.

=====================
Suggest you check the following potential suppliers :

www.modecomponents.co.uk

I-Q Electronic Design tel/fax : 0208 391 0545
e-mail :

www.jabdog.com

Good luck

Frank , GM0CSZ/KN6WH
Old April 4th 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Brian Reay

"Highland Ham" wrote in message
Brian Reay wrote:
Anyone know of a (ideally) UK source of 1MHz oscillator modules- the
little beasts that
are about the size of a 14 or 16 pin DIL package?

Space for a descreet crystal and other bits is a bit tight.

=====================
Suggest you check the following potential suppliers :

www.modecomponents.co.uk

I-Q Electronic Design tel/fax : 0208 391 0545
e-mail :

www.jabdog.com

Good luck

A thank you to you and all who responded, I've now found a source and
(hopefully) bits arrive tomorrow.

--
73
Brian