Old April 23rd 06, 07:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default The New and Improved 'Islander'...a 7 Watt FM Transmitter

Hello all,

I have just improved the "Islander". Do take a look at it at...

http://braincambre500.freeservers.com/islander.htm

Should you fancy projects like this, do send me an e-mail, and I will
be here, should you need assistance in this fun journey!

Sincerely,

Patrick

Old April 23rd 06, 07:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Hell again all,

I sorry. I gave out the wrong address. Here is the right address for
the Islander.

http://draftwebpage.4t.com/islander.htm

...and all the best in 2006 ! ! !

....your freind, Patrick