Old July 14th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Off-Topic question rgarding marketing

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here might have some good ideas regarding
promotion of our web site.

The company was formed mainly from a technical base and one of the
weaknesses is learning how to let others know we are here.

I believe we have an excellent range of wireless solutions that have
been designed to provide robust and reliable performance. The initial
customers be have serviced to date are happy with our products but we
need a larger customer base to survive.

The site was constructed by myself but as I am not particularly
experienced with web design it has plenty of room for improvement.

Currently the only advertising I use is per click on yahoo and google.

Thanks in advance for any constructive comments that may help point me
in the right direction.

Even some comments on whether the site is appearing correctly in your
browser or comments on ease of use, clarity etc. (Still completing
photos and datasheets so some pages are acting more as place holders
while I complete the information.

--

Kind Regards

David
ORBIT COMMUNICATIONS Pty Ltd - Wireless Solutions that Work
(Telemetry, Control, Monitoring, Security, HVAC ...)
A.C.N. 107 441 869

Website : http://www.orbitcoms.com
PO Box 4474 Lakehaven
NSW 2263, AUSTRALIA