Old April 9th 09, 04:13 AM
Junior Member

Default testing in Muscatine, Iowa 4/12/09

Date: Sunday, April 12 (Easter)
Time: 1:30 pm
Amateur Radio License Test

Basement meeting room
Public Safety Building
318 E. 5th St.
Muscatine, IA 52761

FCC License Exams for all classes.
Preregistration requested.

For more information, contact Jerry Schroder Jr., KCØWWV
Phone (563) 607-0793
E-mail

* Examinees must bring current FCC form 605 or obtain one on site.
* Examinees must present personal picture ID or two other forms of ID (no exceptions).
* If licensed, bring original and photocopy of current FCC license and / or CSCEs.
* Exam fee is $15.00.

We will monitor the 146.910- Repeater to help with directions.
We hope to see you and your friends there.

800 KXIC Iowa BCBlazysusan Shortwave 9 December 17th 08 05:26 PM
OT) The Iowa Floods dxAce Shortwave 54 July 18th 08 11:15 AM
Iowa frequencies [email protected] Scanner 5 August 21st 06 07:33 AM
Iowa SP freqs John Scanner 1 November 8th 03 11:04 AM